Saturday 12 February 2011

Ready to Go!

"My bags are packed, I'm ready to go......."
The last week or so has been a mass to Goodbyes and final preparations. Strangely, I'm still not at all anxious about my future in Ghana. This must be the right thing for me. I have been reading a lot about the country and the people, wildlife, transport etc. Life will certainly never be the same again.
Next stop Accra for nearly a week for preparation and some training. Then I go up country with a few new arrivals to start my adventure and huge learning experience.

Watch this space..........it may take a while to get up and running with a dongle etc.

Deb

2 comments:

  1. Hope all goes well and you arrive safely. I think you're right-things will not be the same again. It will be better.

    Love
    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. it sounds brilliant. Am following your progress with great interest. It really makes my life sound dull! Take care. ali

    ReplyDelete